We are COVID guideline compliant. All guests must wear masks. Temperatures will be taken. Only guests who come together as a group or family are on each tour. Our tours are limited to (6) maximum. A COVID waiver must be signed prior to the tour.
B.Y.O.D Bring Your Own Dog
We offer a Bring Your Own Dog for the northern breed dog owners to experience the joy with your Northern Breed dog running with the pack. The sled dogs are very breed specific. We must limit the BYOD to the following northern breeds only:
- Siberian Husky
- Alaskan Malamute
- Alaskan Husky
Click here to watch BYOD's enjoying this experience.
Yuki & Sasha
Newton & Maya
Your northern breed dog must be dog and people friendly. The dog must get along with every dog it meets. Please do not consider this adventure if your dog has any aggressive issues towards dogs or humans. This adventure is also not appropriate for you and your dog if we are not able to touch, put a harness and collar on your dog, and hook the dog up on the line without the dog being uncomfortable or concerned. This is not appropriate if your dog is mouthy and likes to use teeth.
At the time of your tour our guides will evaluate you and your BYOD to determine if we will have a tour with the UTV or if we have snow allow your BYOD to snow sled. It is very challenging for first time BYOD's and humans to snow sled. Both are cautious and it is hard for the Humans to pay attention and watch their precious Dog. Using the UTV allows you to see how the BYOD will do and have experience for a snow sled in the future.
Reservations are made on the request tab. Click on the tour type BYOD drop down box.
Cost is $350
Due to Covid our tours are a flat rate per tour for 1 to 6 guests.
For the Bring Your Own Dog you may bring two northern breed dogs.
When making your reservation request use our request tab. Your extra steps are as follows:
- Use the BYOD drop down on the form
- Mushing dog must be a Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute, Alaskan Husky or Samoyed
- Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute, Alaskan Husky or Samoyed must be dog and people friendly
- Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute, Alaskan Husky or Samoyed must be up to date on all required shots (email your up to date Vet certificate 7 days in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We provide the use of a harness and a closed collar
- B.Y.O.D. tours are typically the last tour SAT or SUN (3:00 or 4:00 PM)
- Your BYOD will be in the WHEEL position which is the first dog off the UTV or the Sled.
Be sure to reserve your photo package for a treasured memory
Photos below are provided by Inner Heart Photography. You want to make sure you order the photographer for this amazing treasured memory.