- Thank you to all our guests who blessed us by including the huskies in their weekend adventure in the Poconos
- We are full for the season.
- Our last tour is Sunday February 28. 2021.
- We will open for the 2021-2022 Season in December 2021
- The pricing and how to request a reservation will be posted in August 2021.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BEFORE REQUESTING A TOUR. This will help you navigate through the reservation and check-in process.
- If you ONLY want a snow tour please do not request a tour until we have confirmed we are using the snow sleds.
- The minimum age of guests for tours is 10 years old. We cannot make any exceptions.
- Tour Pricing for the 2021-2022 Season will be posted August 2021
- Reservations will be open for tour requests December 2021
- We operate from December 19, 2020 until February 28, 2021 (weekends only)
- Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- All tours are without snow until we have more than a foot of snow on the grounds of Shawnee and the course we use for tours.
- Tours last about an hour depending on the number of guest.
- All tours are confirmed without snow until we have at least a foot of snow on the area we use as our course.
- When we have snow you are automatically booked for the snow tour.
- The huskies are highly active on tours with or without snow.
- If you ONLY want a snow tour please do not request a tour until we have confirmed snow.
- We use one sled when we are snow sledding and guests take turns.
- Snow sledding is not a ride and requires physical participation, and all guests must be ambulatory. To snow sled guests should be flexible, quick on their feet, agile, and in good physical condition.
- Maximum weight on the snow sled is 300 pounds total at a time. (guests take turns on the snow sled)
- All guests must be able to follow instructions given by our guides.
- All guests must be approved by the guides to be in charge of the sled and huskies.
- If you are unable to follow instructions you will not be permitted on the tour.
- On snow sledding tours you are going to be in charge of controlling the dog sled on the snow covered course.
- This requires complete attention to our instructions at all times while acting as the driver (musher) or sitting in the basket of the sled.
- All guests must be 10 or older to be permitted in the tour area or on the equipment at any time. We are not able to make exceptions.
- Children 12 and older may be able to mush (drive) the sled only at the discretion of the tour Guides (Mush the sled means control the sled with the huskies during the tour). This is a decision made during your tour instructions and made by the tour guides.
- CREDIT CARDS: We do not accept credit cards at the time of the tour due to the cost. This is to minimize our cost and to not have anyone touching a credit card device or our phones during COVID. Your credit card is used when you do not cancel the Wednesday prior or do not show up for the tour. You agree when you request the tour confirmation giving us permission to charge your card should you cancel or not show up at all.
Please do not book a tour if you only want snow. Wait until we have now.
- Cancelation is before 5:00 PM on Tuesday prior to your tour.
- If you cancel after this time or you do not show up for the tour we will charge your credit card the full amount of the tour.
Thank you for being kind and considerate.